Factory Reset for Broadway limited Loco

Khonda714

Union Pacific All The Way
I have a Broadway Limited GE AC6000CW
Its not the paragon2 model.

Well heres the problem. I was running it on my layout and it rolled over a turnout and cut out ever since then the sound on the train and directional lights have not functioned right. When I have the loco going forward the reverse lights are on and the sound does not match at all.

Does anyone know the CV reset code for this model?

If it is a Blueline or a Paragon 2, you can reset it with CV 8 to 8. If it is a QSI (stealth series) or Loksound (Paragon 1) then you'll have to refer to the manual for reset

This is quibbling, but "Stealth" means no sound...in fact it is a straight DC model. Paragon have the QSI, and I am unsure if all Paragon II's have the BLI decoder or one or more use the QSI...you're accompanying documents will tell you which decoder it is. I believe it is the Hybrid series which still uses QSI, and the Paragon II use BLI's decoder. The PCM series, exclusively, has the LokSound decoders.

For all but the QSI, CV8 = 8 are the parameters, and for the QSI, it is a three-step process covered in the manual. Some also come with a magnetic wand that you use to reset the decoder on DC current.

-Crandell

Cool thank you all for your help. The I tried the CV 8 to 8 and it did the trick I just have to replace the dead turnout because a current won't go threw that track.

Back