Disaster.......

AmtrakFan14

Amtrak Fanatic!
All my decals fell right off the amfleet. I am sending the amfleet back for a refund since I have no more interest in it anymore. I have cancelled my purchase of the 5 car atrak set. I am done trying. :(:(

All my decals fell right off the amfleet. I am sending the amfleet back for a refund since I have no more interest in it anymore. I have cancelled my purchase of the 5 car atrak set. I am done trying. :(:(
Did someone else apply the decals or was this factory applied?

I guess the question is did you apply gloss to the area that the decals were applied to and after they set and dried did you seal them with glosscoat or dullcoat. If you applied them to a car and didnt seal them they will flake off, if air was trapped underneath then the same applies. From the sounds of it you are new to decaling and your making the same mistakes I made in my past.

Okay, I'll ask this one more time, since you haven't answered anyone that has asked this: Did you apply these decals yourself??? Was it factory applied lettering???
If you did, how can you possibly blame the company that built the car?
If it was factory lettering, it should be sent back for replacement or refund, and would be nice to tell us whose cars they were so we can be aware of the problem.

I have a feeling he took the cars out of the box, cut out the new decals, soaked them and just applied them with the thought of they should just stick and work.

Back