Digitax zephyr

Got you , was hoping to find pictures online but so far unsuccessful .
mike
Depending on which board you're using. check the two centre connections, often they're marked F+ or R+, F+ is your common for the headlight. Has your new decoder board resistors already fitted ?

It does have resistors for lights , one of the reasons I picked it . Going to do a lot more research before I start , engine cost, decoder cost plus the toll on my 80 year old brain . Contacted manufacturer to make sure and he told me no photos for the atlas and their decoder , but will try to be careful as I can . But once again thank you all for trying to help .
mike

It does have resistors for lights , one of the reasons I picked it . Going to do a lot more research before I start , engine cost, decoder cost plus the toll on my 80 year old brain . Contacted manufacturer to make sure and he told me no photos for the atlas and their decoder , but will try to be careful as I can . But once again thank you all for trying to help .
mike
It isn't difficult, just take your time doing it, I've done maybe 8 total refurbs motor, drive train, and truck gears decoder, (although I cheated on a couple and used a simple light board that had an 8 pin decoder socket) think first one took me an hour, hour and a half.

Light board ? Decoder buddy ? What I got google search .
mike
Mike, neither of them, stick with a replacement decoder board like a Digitrax DH165AO, (which is a drop in decoder designed to fit Atlas locomotives) but I see you've already found one you liked.

Your replacing the motor as well, can I ask why ?

Back