Difference between Proto 1000 and Proto 2000 RDCs?

Jaoquin

Hi
I am wondering if it is worth an upgrade to get a Proto 2000 rail diesel car. Does anyone have an opinion? I can't find a comparison/differences by googling.
Thanks for your help.

I wasn't aware that Life Like made a Proto 2000 RDC, or is this something new from the Walthers group?

cann't image a huge diffrence & like selector said ,I didnt know they made a 2k proto rdc ,buuuuuuuuuuut if you want to use it as an excuse to get another loco, y yes yes the diffrence is huge & you should run right out & purchase 1 today :p

I think the RDC was ONLY made in Proto 1000. They are great running engines with same motors drives,...just a little less details such as separate hand grabs etc

RE: Proto 2000 RDC . . . not . . .

I think the RDC was ONLY made in Proto 1000. They are great running engines with same motors drives,...just a little less details such as separate hand grabs etc

Yes, the former Life-Like, and now Walthers, never produced a Proto 2000 (or P2K) RDC.
The new RDC offerings from Walthers are the equivalent of the Proto 1000, cast on hand grabs and very few individual add-on parts.

Don
Lower Arizona

vn_medal_tiny.jpg

Back