Detail Associates Foothill Station

kayakjack

Hello. Does anyone have one of these kits (Detail Associates Foothill Station) which I believe should have a Model Masterpieces cast metal detail part for a chimney? If so, is it possible to send me a digital pic of that part, either not yet installed, or installed? I have a kit, but no chimney, and would like to repro the part, or see if there is a very close substitute. Thank you for your help. Best regards, kayakjack

The chimney/s your looking for?

Hi Jack,

I have a steep pitched roof two story station that appears in the photo below. I'm not sure if its the same as the one you have or not?

Mine doesn't have any window castings as a friend gave me what seemed to be an additional set of walls from his kit along with the metal sides that made up the chimneys, three in total. These look to be period style or around the 1900's style where the top of the brick chimney somewhat baloons out.

If this sounds anywhere near correct let me know and I take a couple of shots for you.

Hello. Does anyone have one of these kits (Detail Associates Foothill Station) which I believe should have a Model Masterpieces cast metal detail part for a chimney? If so, is it possible to send me a digital pic of that part, either not yet installed, or installed? I have a kit, but no chimney, and would like to repro the part, or see if there is a very close substitute. Thank you for your help. Best regards, kayakjack

Back