Construction begins!

Yes newer offering. A while back they announced that they were going to start putting metal wheel sets on the next production run.

IMG_4337.JPG

Kind of a bad picture...but Metal Wheels. Very nice IMO and for 6 bucks...who can pass it up!
Recent Pics
IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

Sorry for the big size... im gonna reduce them before I goto work tonite..

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

Things are looking good. I haven't seen your posts in awhile. I've been a fan of steam and the trans era into diesel, but with seeing everyones newer diesels and SD-MAC's... I'm starting to enjoy the newer stuff. HMMM? Change my whole era... Nah, to much money to start over. Maybe a MAC can time warp back to my layout and drive around for awhile. That's if Santa brings me one for Christmas.:D

Layout construction.

Hi Scott,
Looks like your moving right along and that's great, I just today removed the majority of my old layout to also finish an around the wall layout I started some time back and am now expanding. One question I have, are you going to put plywood under the foam base you have down? I would assume that's what you were planning on doing?

Also were you planning on having any variations in elevation on your layout for added interest?

Hope your progress keeps on moving ahead,

David

Here's the photos from this afternoon.

I'm gonna lay a bit more roadbed, and head to bed. Work is early tmw due to the Christmas and New Years break.

If anybody has some, I'd love to see pictures of industrial Scene's, could use some idea's and inspiration of how to handle the scenery

Enjoy the photos

Back