Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

HOexplorer

With your work with Z scale I have one question.....do you wear glasses???

Nice work and I like that room size layout.

Greg
I have a pair of granny glasses that I have worn for a dozen years. Somehow they still work and I use them everyday at my hobby desk. Good eye protection as well, especially working on your back under the layout.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Looking through these N photos it seems like a good scale for photography; at least with my equipment. Here is 'The Shack' and A Number 1.
View attachment 117158
At first glance there Jim, the line of light from the bottom of the other side's door, looked like the shiny metal edge of a BBQ plate. With the cook's arm out it looked like he was grilling up a storm. A special of worn out Boot Soles "We don't charge for the holes" Upper Tenders 10c extra. Laces 5c. Done in axle box grease (faux fried Onions).

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.