Bridge Feet

cncproadwarrior

North of the 49th
I scratch built few HO truss bridges and I would like to know if someone has an easy/fast way of making piers and bridge feet.:rolleyes:

Yhanks.

Alan, I know you really never read the posts but Bernie is asking about bridge shoes, not bridge piers. There's quite a difference. I swear, I have never seen a member with more posts that contributed absolutely nothing than you. :mad:

I think everyone hear gets some brain lock now and then. The other day when someone was asking about grades I asked him what scale he was modeling. Someone said, “a grade is a grade is a grade”. I knew that but at the moment I was typing in the reply to the question my brain locked up. I’ve seen two New York Yankees brains lock up during the playoffs a few years back. When they were asked what they were thinking they replied brain lock. So let’s be a little easier on members who get the dreaded brain lock now and then. It could be me again.

NYC_George

I'll be darned, Alan, you really are human. This is the first time I've seen you both answer a post directed to you and not mention e-bay. Bernie did indeed mention piers so I withdraw my objection to this particular post but I still think you really post to promote e-bay and especially what you're selling on e-bay. BTW, bridge piers were never made of brick since they don't have the structural strength to support the weight of the bridge and a train.

Back