Anyone make decal ?

ccool

HI !

I just want to know if everyone can make "custom" decal's ?

I don't know if i'm clear but i want produce decal's from a picture.

If anyone make them are know someone just tell me !

Thanks !

Your welcome. Here's a photo of one of the units that I just finished. All decals here made for me by him.

You can also try Sparetime Hobbies here in Winnipeg. Just email pete@sparetimehobbies.com. He makes all my decals and does a great job. Reasonable prices as well. He can print white letters and backgrounds on his Alps printer as well so no problems with colors showing through like on white decal paper.

You can make your own customs decals, Testors has white decal sheets for printing pictures on, after it's printed & dried, spray on the decal bonder and wait to dry

You can make your own customs decals, Testors has white decal sheets for printing pictures on, after it's printed & dried, spray on the decal bonder and wait to dry

You can't make white lettered decals yourself unless you have the Alps printer. You need to use clear decal paper & not white paper unless you are going to cut around & inside every letter you print.:D

Lavenlaar : On the web site, he write that i can not make custom decals.

For the moment i contact the contact of TMLW and i'M waiting for his answer.

THanks !

I've been receiving e-mails from him and he is doing decals for someone else i am doing a project for. I am sure he will get back to you.

Back