Anyone know where Josh Is?

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delays in responses and my apologies for not getting back to those of you that have paid for engines and have not received answers. Now for the explaining as i feel that it is needed.

As mentioned above, I have started a second job driving auto parts for an auto parts wholesaler. Not sure if anyone has heard of them, but the company is IMC (International Motor Corporation). Basically I am a private sub contracted driver working for the company. The route that I am on currently has me driving approximately 250 miles per day, working from 7 in the morning to 5 or 6 in the evening, depending how many stops i have on my third run. Waking up at 5:30 to get to work on time at 7 is not exactly the easiest thing to do when you have grown used to waking up around 9 and 10 AM for the past 2 years LOL. Usually when I get home from work around, I have just enough time to grab some food watch a little tv before passing out to prepare myself for the next days work. My free time has basically dropped to nothing during the week, and the weekends have been spent trying to catch up on everything that I have missed, including friends and some other things I wont mention because they may be a little inappropriate for the forums LOL. Im sure those of you that are old enough to understand what people my age usually do on weekends get the hint lol

A little update on these Athearn SD70ACe's. I have not gotten any of them in yet. As mentioned, my supplier for the Athearn line is trying to play games with me on the prices and QTY's of some of these units as well as other Athearn products i have ordered. I am trying to work out a solution to this issue, and will do my best to get it worked out as quickly as possible. As of right now, the BNSF and KCS units that you guys have ordered from me are ready to ship from my supplier, and im sure the rest of the ACe's will not be far behind. But this little issue must be sorted out before they are shipped to me.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at either one of the following email addresses:

josh@maderstrains.com
steelmillmodeler@aol.com

Phone calls are difficult for me to take since i am driving most of the day and do not like to talk on the phone while i am driving. Email is the best way to get ahold of me, just please be patient with my responses as I will do the best I can to get back to you as quickly as I possibly can.

Regarding my website, yes there is an issue with the credit card processing. I have not had time to sit down and try and see what is going on with the processing. The Credit Cards are supposed to be processed through PayPal, but apparently there is an issue with PayPal and my website where they are not getting along right or something. When i have time, I will look at it, but im just not sure when that will be right now with the way things have been going. I believe that the PayPal payments are working, but if either of those are not working, please use the "check/money order" option to submit your order and I will send you an email inquiring how you would like to pay for your order.

Again my apologies for the lack of responses, I hope you all understand my current situation and can bare with me. I just do not have the free time i once had to devote to the shop as I did before I started this second job. Thanks again for your patients :)

Back