Another new start.

NZRMac

In Training Down Under.
Hi Guys, well after a few false starts:D I'm in training again, a small layout for Brigette and me (and mum) 6' x 4' based on the Hornby Thomas set the little B got for Xmas.

believe it or not my Class J is more than happy on the inside track 34.5"

The round the walls I started is a gonner:rolleyes:

I'm almost happy watchn them go round n round:(

P1040062.JPG

I still have some track to lay, I used Peco turnouts in most places but will have to get a very tight Hornby in one spot.

Ken.

Welcome back Ken! Theres nothing like being able to actually run some trains for a change. Any clue when you'll have a shot at another 'round-the-walls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayyy!!! :D Good to see you back in the game, Ken. Is this just a temporary "Let's have some fun!" thing, or are you actually setting up for a larger layout?

-Crandell

nice one mate, Brigette looks more than happy with it. it's so good to see young one's enjoying something like this, and it's a good excuse to join in the fun

Hey Ken M! Long time no see. Good to know that you are still "playing" with trains. That looks like a fun layout for your family.

Welcome back Ken! Theres nothing like being able to actually run some trains for a change. Any clue when you'll have a shot at another 'round-the-walls?

Hey Ken, this will do for now, really frustrating trying to pack all I wanted into 10' x 9' this is fun, I'm actually planning a mountain and tunnel.

Yayyy!!! :D Good to see you back in the game, Ken. Is this just a temporary "Let's have some fun!" thing, or are you actually setting up for a larger layout?

-Crandell

Hi Crandell, ahh nope this is it, well maybe a little storage yard off to the upper left. SHHH don't tell Jan.

nice one mate, Brigette looks more than happy with it. it's so good to see young one's enjoying something like this, and it's a good excuse to join in the fun

Yeah Steve it's fun all Brigette cars are out on the layout, she lines them all up to watch Thomas go past.

Hey Ken M! Long time no see. Good to know that you are still "playing" with trains. That looks like a fun layout for your family.

Hi Ray, yeah I'm still addicted.:D

What a great way to spend time with your daughter, and to plant the seed for a future love of trains. Nice to see you back playing with trains

Hi stranger! I almost missed this thread, but glad to see your post.
Oh yeah, I finally got the Christmas card back that I sent you. We had used the old address and the card was returned...lots of mileage for a few cents on that envelope.:D :D

Oh hello, I missed these last two posts, Hi guys and thanks for stopping by. Please don't stay too long cause we're on the market again!! yep we're selling up and see what happens.

Later!! Ken.

Back