another .. are they insane !!

MAN im glad i grabbed my 9000 while i did cause i can hardly find any now , well until MTH rereleases them

Deal with a forum member and be treated fairly and not gouged. Always below suggested list!

I have most of the MTH line available to me, it seems some of the items aforementioned are out of stock with my distributor also but I'm sure they will be back in stock when available!

I'll treat you guys right on the price and shipping.
PM me as to what you want and I'll get back to you with the price and availability.

From one RR to another, you'll be glad you did!

David Smith - also feel free to call my cell phone or email me at: Foothillstation@sti.net

...The sad thing is that it seems to be working for him. I looked and he has a lot of buyers,...

I wouldn't believe the numbers that you see on fee-bay .. they can be jacked up very easily with shills. And now that you can't really leave negative feedback, the percentages are also meaningless.

dave yes i would rather give you the money verse evilbay :p

Thanks, BlackZ that's good to hear!

As soon as my supplier get the MTH items back in stock I'll let you guys know.
They do stock the complete line of the various items from each Mfg from my understanding.

My website is only meant to list the various supply brands I have available as I have to place the order with my supplier so I can get it paid for and sent out to you or whomever.

Thanks again,
David Smith

david, do you have an MTH challenger ????

I think your asking if my supplier has one available? I'm almost certain at this time the answer is No. I just did a search again and no listing of one.

Thanks for inquiring.

Ps: I check on Monday to see when they are expected in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say Black Z,
I talked with my sales rep who requested I get the exact part #/s for the Loco's etc your after to ensure he can be definite about particular items expected in such as Road Names and variations.

You can either send that info to me on here or via my Foothill Station email address below.

This same info also applies to others who are interested in MTH stuff that is coming in.

Back