Amazing diorama, "Drunk & disorderly."

I was going through some old photos today & found these from our 2008 Skid Row Contest. This is the winning entry from Lance Russworm from Canada. Almost all of the buildings are from Downtown Deco but Lance supplied the imagination and fine modeling. Enjoy!

Night-People.jpg

Drunk--working-girls.jpg

Bleeker-west-night.jpg

Bleeker-Street-east.jpg

Special offer for this weekend. I'll send you 2' of cast weathered brick sidewalks (+ corners) at no charge with each building ordered before Sunday. Check out our site www.downtowndeco.com

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
Downtown Deco
405-273-0942
downtowndeco@montana.com (email)

PS. Lance, I lost your email, touch base with me when you get a chance.

Thanks for sharing these with us Randy and hats off to Lance for not only his modeling but use of lighting. Most impressively his photograph skills showing it off so well.

Night-People.jpg

Geeze...that third lady from the left is One Big Hooker! Looks like Mongo in drag!
icon_rolling.gif

Rotor

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow..... That's amazing!

Randy, what are you offering in the first post? Which kit is it, the Skid Row? I finished the Mission and Addams Part 1 and am ready for the next project.

A few daylight shots from the same diorama by Lance Russworm..

Alley.jpg

CrimeScene2.jpg

RooseveltHotel2.jpg

I'll be updating our "What's new?" section of the website every Sunday night from now on so if you're interested to see what I'm up to drop in & check it out.

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
www.downtowndeco.com

Back