Adding detail to a boring Norscot tractor...

Dsquared_sleeperMSP

1:87 truck GuRu
Not completely finished, but getting there...what do you think do far? (Dennis Aust headache rack, Stewart air hoses, Plano mirrors, Microscale decals, LoneStar running/parking lights/taillights, custom added lift-axle)

100_2136.png

100_2138.png

100_2142.png

100_2144.png

100_2145.png

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good.. but i dident know a pete could get that dirty? I thought they couldent got further than 2 feet off of the black top... LOL where is the lowboy?

I've been eying that up ever ytime I go into Wallyworld, which isn't often.
It's a wee bit too new for my era but what the heck, rule 1 always in effect!
Nice work!

Nice work. The lift axle really helps fill out the extra long chassis.

For the air lines, you might consider getting a little spool of silver or copper bead wire from your local craft store. Just wrap it around some 1/32" dia. aluminum tube and trim to a suitable length. It's far cheaper than buying any ready made product and the money you save can go into more vehicles.

They look nice. I also think the dirt on the side ends to fast and should fade more. Those airline hoses you mentioned for $3.25, how many do you get for $3.25?

One last think I don't like it the seems on the chrome parts. I just sanded them on one I'm working on and plan to paint the chrome over it. I was thinking of spraying over it myself with chrome spray paint. I hope it goes well.
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Back