A Word of Thanks

NH Mike

CEO & Wheel Cleaner
A few weeks ago I put a post in the For Sale / Wanted section here looking for an Athearn motor. I received a PM from Efram as well as some replies on the post. I'm happy to say I now have a motor and the SW1500 is hard at work in the yard and out on the local switching jobs.

To give credit where it is due, on Monday 10 - 4 - 10, I posted the following in the For Sale / Wanted section and also wanted to post it here as well where more of the forum members might see it. Here it is:

I want to thank 2 of the forum members for their help. stang_crazy ( Mike ) and straight-track ( Joe ) both contacted me offering a motor for my SW1500. A few back and forth PM's from both of them ended in Joe sending me out a motor in the mail which I received today. Mike took the time to line up all his surplus Athearn motors and send me a picture so I could pick out the one I was looking for. Personal schedules being what they are simply resulted in Joe's offering showing up first so I let Mike know it arrived and thanked him for all his time and effort.

This is the kind of assistance and friendship I've seen over and over again on this forum that makes it what it is.

Thanks also to the others who responded to my post.

Maybe you should send those guys some beers?

Ha haaa. :D Joe is looking for a few things and I'll be keeping an eye out for them as I go to the local shows here this season. If nothing turns up I guess a six pack isn't a bad second. As for Mike I could always send him a part off my 68 Ford.

Mike,

not a problem at all. Just trying to pass on some of the helpfulness that ive gotten from others my self.

If ya come up with anything else ya may be looking for by all means lemme know.

Mike

Ha haaa. :D Joe is looking for a few things and I'll be keeping an eye out for them as I go to the local shows here this season. If nothing turns up I guess a six pack isn't a bad second. As for Mike I could always send him a part off my 68 Ford.

Would that part happen to be a key? :D:rolleyes:

Never been able to work with Straight-track, but i cant say enough great things about Mike!

Back