4th of July thread!!!

ThoroughBreed

Dcc~detail~diesel freak
Lets see those bicentennial units and cars! Heres mine: Tyco loco, 13 Life Like colony cars, Tyco Minutemen car, Tyco caboose.

bicentennial_retake.JPG

This one was taken with flash
bicentennail_retake2.JPG

On a side note, anyone got a set of handrails for that tyco loco? I'd appreciate any help in procurring them, lol.

WOW! just lookit those Tycos. I could make me some CB&CNS C630M's out of those. :D :D

Cheers Willis

Gee, I forgot the fineness of the detail on those old Tyco engines. :rolleyes: At any rate, I hope everyone has good Independence Day, at least those of us in the good old USA.

Haha I get as far as putting in the first turn in... then I get frustrated and give up. This program is too simple when you are used to autocad.

I was expecting to see one of these in here. This is the Lionel version of the American Freedom Train GS-4 Northern.

100_2457.jpg

Any other model railroad magazine subscribers check out Codys Office this week? Had a nice section of the bicentennial Units of all the railroads...

Yeah, I did see Cody's Office. I had forgotten just how many railroads did bicentennial schemes. I wonder what the total number was?

Back