24th Annual Model Train & Railroadiana Show and Sale

scottghall

Are you visiting the southeastern area of the country this weekend? Head over to Raleigh, North Carolina for the Neuse River Valley Model Railroad Club's 24th Annual Model Train & Railroadiana Show and Sale.

The Largest, Longest Running Model Train Show in North Carolina with over 40,000 sq. ft. of Railroading. Multiple layouts in 5 scales, featuring the Largest Single Entity Portable HO Scale Layout.

NC State Fairgrounds

Raleigh, North Carolina

November 8th & 9th, 2008

Open 9:00am - 5:00pm both days

Available Exclusively from Neuse River Valley Model Railroad Club, the Miller Engineering "State Wide Bulldozer Sign". These are lighted and animated. Available in left and right handed, price $34.95 plus 7% tax. Will be available at the show, or orders can be taken on our website: http://www.nrvclub.net/ Website also has a picture of sign.

well if the fiance at the time listened to me and had moved to Cary,NC i'de definitely go. But now were married and she never listens and we still live in expensive northern nj.

jtudor, you must have bought everything out Saturday!! I went up there this afternoon and there wasn't much in HO that interested me. I picked up a bulldozer and tank truck, and 4 Athearn Blue Box SD40T-2's that were NIB and cheap. That was it. I do agree that the layouts were the best thing about the entire show though. Some of their buildings were top notch.

jtudor, you must have bought everything out Saturday!! I went up there this afternoon and there wasn't much in HO that interested me. I picked up a bulldozer and tank truck, and 4 Athearn Blue Box SD40T-2's that were NIB and cheap. That was it. I do agree that the layouts were the best thing about the entire show though. Some of their buildings were top notch.

I only bought 5 of the $1 each cars from the club's table. Most of what interested me there was out of my budget for the day.

I sure loved thse layouts, especially the large HO Spread. If only I had that much room and the cash to support it!:D

Back