#1 Item for Christmas?

I would just like some uninterrupted time to work on my layout. I've been too busy with other stuff this fall to get much done.

Well, I was thinking about getting one of these:

http://eurekamodels.com.au/Garratt.html

But, I found myself at Office Max a couple weeks ago to get some sheet protectors, and walked out with a 24" LCD monitor (a Soyo; it was on sale for $299). I also got the sheet protectors.... :D

Been playing Call of Duty 4 on the new monitor..... Not much model RR lately....

:D

Kennedy

I'm playing Santa this year. Everything I'm giving is gently used. Santa's sleigh is coming in the form of a Uhaul over New Years weekend! Only the people who have been good to Santa will get the good stuff.

For me, I would like some peace of mind. Oh, and maybe some room for a new layout! Merry Christmas!

Kennedy: 24"! Wow! I would love to have that.

Corey: I will take a 3 button, 42R suit with 36" waist/29" length. Just kidding of course, but I do wish you the best on your new road to success.;) :)

Rex, a few family members and friends have seen a substantial improvement in their wardrobes. I have a 3 button 42R S. Cohen in a dark chocolate brown if you're interested! It sure is amazing how there are almost no 42L's left though! There is also a mysterious shortage of 34 waist dress pants and 16.5 4/5 shirts as well!

Thanks Corey, but I would like a gray with small pin stripe. Gads, I have a closet full of suits and sport coats from my days in Education, but all are two-button or double breasted.:rolleyes: Men's wardrobe is getting to be as bad as women, changing every other year.
I love the way the industry plays this game. I had many wide ties and then the narrow ties came back. Then a couple years later, the wide ties came back...so I am set...right? Wrong! They weren't as wide as the ones I had.:( :D

I guess I'm lucky then??? We are in process of moving, so we had Christmas early:
I bought myself 5 Genesis sd70 series units, and then the family got me a Bachmann Conrail DCC'd GP40, 3 Athearn RTR 50' mech reefers and a Walthers NS cushion coil car.:D :D :D
And as soon as someone finishes painting/detailing a dash 9 for me in BNSF H3, that will be the ultimate gift!:cool: :cool:

And as soon as someone finishes painting/detailing a dash 9 for me in BNSF H3, that will be the ultimate gift!:cool: :cool:
Hush Hush... It's in its last legs, going to finish up the decals tomorrow, and hopefully get a layer of dull cote on before work (gotta go in early, big boss is having a meeting *snooze*).

Rex, you're in luck! The 2 button is actually coming on strong again. I wouldn't hold your breath on the double breasted though. Even David Letterman is starting to wear single breasted. He wears them with a peak lapel, not a notch. Unfortunately, 42R is my best selling size, therefore being my lowest inventory. Could I interest you in around four hundred ties?:eek: Just kidding!

If you're poor and dress goofy, you're are just goofy. If you're rich and dress goofy, you're eccentric! This factoid also applies to other matters of life as well.

I wish we could pull our troops out of Iraq !!

I wish the American people would support the US military in deed and attitude, instead of just saying the new cliche!!

Sorry! I just get a little bent outta whack when I hear folks suggest we loose another war for no reason.

Now, now, lets not get into a political satire on a holiday.
Everyones entitled to their own opinion, but I thought this was a "no fly zone" for politics.:cool:

How about asking for a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS for all those that serve their country...no matter where they are.;)

How about asking for a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS for all those that serve their country...no matter where they are.;)

Indeed. I would also like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the law enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel who will be on duty protecting us as we stuff our faces with turkey. :)

Back