Search results

1. C

Meet the twins

Finally managed to get some modeling time in, we have here two GP60's. 64 is an Athearn BB withadded details, Mu pipes, coupler bars, plough,Ac unit and rotary beacon the standard Athearn markings have been suplemented with some additional ones from a microscale, LED lights front and rear with a...
  2. C

Hoilday Projects.

With the holidays here i suddenly have time to start clearing the bench of unfinished projects, The first is a Athearn Genesis SD70 which has had a mixture of black and brown wash's applied to take the shine off it then some brown chalks applied to the fans and grills. The finish is actually...
  3. C

P2k Sd7

Heres my second attempt at air brushing. It was bought as a undecorated SD7 and painted with Revel acrylics as the correct BN green was not available i just used "leaf green" in a satin finish and the black is just gloss black.The handrails were painted off the model i just held them with a pair...
  4. C

Kit Built 0N30 engine.

Hi. Here are a few photos of a Logging engine i have more or less finished, it started out as a Mantua RTR Engine every thing except the chassis and boiler was discarded, it was rebuilt using a "Backwoods Miniatures" kit, which is a mixture of Brass etchings and white metal castings. It is my...
  5. C

Santa Fe paint choice.

One of my tasks over the holiday period is to catch up on the painting of my RR models,i bought my self a very nice badger airbrush and compressor for christmas and i've been having a great time painting. How ever one of the paints i bought was "Polly Scale rail box yellow" this was...

Back