Search results

1. B

Useful Backdrop Photos

thanks for the memphis pics here is some coud links http://www.freestockphotos.com/Sky.html
  2. B

another newbie would like................

here is a picture of my first diorama. I also have a huge passion for diecast cars so this was fitting........ Attached Thumbnails http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6770&d=1182814877 hmm...passing on double yellow lines :D welcome aboard
  3. B

Chessie geep ready for (more) service...

having yet to try weathering a loco yet I think it looks purty darn rusty :D :)
  4. B

Proto 87 Stores Turnouts - Anybody Use Them?

ha ha ha maybe you can "switch" brands if they don't:D
  5. B

what is your favorite engine

man I hope I can get my rr looking like some of these pics I am seeing
  6. B

Started!

cool HD wanna weather some buildings for me
  7. B

not many alco rs or sw fans out there huh?
  8. B

that is nice to ken!!
  9. B

nice pic(s) guys Ray how did you get smoke comming out in all the right places? that's awesome!! me being re-aquainted with the hobby, i can't seem to find a N scale steam engine that puffs smoke otherwise I'd have a 4-8-4 northern but me likes that 2-6-6-2
  10. B

If you were given a choice of only 1 engine body style but could have as many as you want what would it be? post a pic as I am not great with engine names just looks mine is the Alco RS 3
  11. B

What A Deal What A Deal!!!!!!

deep your telling me... yeah I know, that is why I jumped on those switches, I got all 5 cheaper than I can get 2 at Hobby Lobby (our only LHS) unless it's 40% off coupon week at the store, I needed a church and at a dollar hey why not, I need a church on there any way! I don't know how many...
  12. B

purty good i guess :)
  13. B

over the past 3 days I have bought 5 BNIP (brand new in pkg) Atlas remote switches at 5.00 each!! :D a church for a dollar:eek: and winning 2 other auctions on a couple of Alco RS-3 !! ITS BEEN A GREAT DAY!!
  14. B

my latest projects...

what can I say that hasn't been said, GREAT JOB !!!!
  15. B

Foto Fun June 8

thanks steve!
  16. B

Foto Fun June 8

awesome pics steve! I need to ask a question though, Are the steam locos "working" ie: part of everyday life OR are they more for tourists attractions such as "dinner train" ?
  17. B

What line and era, and why?

I am free lancing a made up Sante Fe branch line it's called the Casston and Carmen River RR (the town is named after my daughter Cassie and the River is after my wife Carmen) it will be a sprawling city who's RR tycoon ,me, is found of the past but likes the current technolgy (ie: cell phones...
  18. B

paper buildings

Has anyone ordered any of the paper buildings on ebay? I got a background building to day that is mounted on 1/4" black foam it looks fairly good (good enough to order a couple more) BUT there is a seller who makes skyscrapers. and southern style buildings (frm civil war era photos that you...
  19. B

CP Rail Flat Car

cool pick me one up in N scale josh :)
  20. B

non electric remote switches

ok cool, I'll try and get some things together and try it THANKS

Back