What A Deal What A Deal!!!!!!

BIG DOG

over the past 3 days I have bought 5 BNIP (brand new in pkg) Atlas remote switches at 5.00 each!! :D
a church for a dollar:eek:
and winning 2 other auctions on a couple of Alco RS-3 !!

ITS BEEN A GREAT DAY!!

deep your telling me...
yeah I know, that is why I jumped on those switches, I got all 5 cheaper than I can get 2 at Hobby Lobby (our only LHS) unless it's 40% off coupon week at the store, I needed a church and at a dollar hey why not, I need a church on there any way!

I don't know how many are familliar(sp) with Atlas's 9 N Scale Layouts book, but I am building (in the process rather) number N-16 Atlantic Long Haul I am changing the terrian from eastern to western and where they have a spur to a dock on the right will be more mountains and a coal mine,also on the right there is an upper deck I added a 2 legged spur there and that is where my Lumber Co is (Mountain Lumber Co),
On the Left of the sit in is a small yard which is now a oil/gas refinery and I also lengthend(sp) this side another 4ft X 31in and have a 4 legged spur for the grain mill, a decent sized yard with a turn table, engine fuel and sand facility and 5 freight car tracks, I am still waiting for the TT and other items as well

Back