Search results

1. DH7324

HO Proto 2000 GP18 radiator grills

Hello all. I am gathering parts for a few SD18s that I want to build. I realized that I need to replace the SD9's radiator grills with GP/SD18 series style grills na d Proto 2000 is the only people that I'm aware of that has ever made them. I have two from a GP18 to GP9 project I did a while...
  2. DH7324

HO Atlas SD26/SD35 minimum radius

Since they have the same frames, I can ask two questions at once. What is the minimum radius of the SD26 and SD35s Atlas has offered? I checked their website and couldn't find anything, a Google search gives me a bunch of irrelevant N-Scale links and a forum search found nothing. I opened...
  3. DH7324

Milwaukee GP20's

Hello! My friend gave me a bit of a challenge last night so I'm taking him up on it. I am to kitbash one of the rebuilt GP9's, or "Milwaukee GP20" that a local shortline has. Short of driving 3 hours to go measure it myself, does anybody have any idea on how tall the chopnose is, from the top...
  4. DH7324

Genesis MRL SD45-2

Hello all. I have a MRL SD45-2 from Genesis, and I noticed (when I got it) that the rotary beacon has a seperate light, but the geniuses in China wired it with the headlights. Clerly I am going to have to pick all the wires apart and try to figure out which is which, but oh well. I was going...

Back