Search results

1. DH7324

HO Proto 2000 GP18 radiator grills

Hello all. I am gathering parts for a few SD18s that I want to build. I realized that I need to replace the SD9's radiator grills with GP/SD18 series style grills na d Proto 2000 is the only people that I'm aware of that has ever made them. I have two from a GP18 to GP9 project I did a while...
  2. DH7324

Stacking pink foam to support track or make tunnels

tankist, funvalleyline: Where the heck did you get the foam? I tried my local Home Depot while pricing 1x3's and deck posts, and they don't have it. I want to use it on my new layout...
  3. DH7324

HO Atlas SD26/SD35 minimum radius

Thanks guys... I'm not looking to run them at high speeds, but I don't want them to look too silly going around the loop. "102 Realistic Track Plans" from Model Railroader has lots of interesting plans, but alot of them in the section I'm working from, are 18" min. radius curves.
  4. DH7324

HO Atlas SD26/SD35 minimum radius

Since they have the same frames, I can ask two questions at once. What is the minimum radius of the SD26 and SD35s Atlas has offered? I checked their website and couldn't find anything, a Google search gives me a bunch of irrelevant N-Scale links and a forum search found nothing. I opened...
  5. DH7324

Milwaukee GP20's

City of Prineville
  6. DH7324

Milwaukee GP20's

Hello! My friend gave me a bit of a challenge last night so I'm taking him up on it. I am to kitbash one of the rebuilt GP9's, or "Milwaukee GP20" that a local shortline has. Short of driving 3 hours to go measure it myself, does anybody have any idea on how tall the chopnose is, from the top...
  7. DH7324

Genesis MRL SD45-2

Hello all. I have a MRL SD45-2 from Genesis, and I noticed (when I got it) that the rotary beacon has a seperate light, but the geniuses in China wired it with the headlights. Clerly I am going to have to pick all the wires apart and try to figure out which is which, but oh well. I was going...
  8. DH7324

NMRA Show Detroit Pictures

So would I! I've heard two things... 1 - They were supposed to be part of the SOO SD60M order. 2 - The SD60M order was actually supposed to be for the D&H and were diverted to the SOO instead. I've never been able to find any factual information either way on the subject, unfortunetly...
  9. DH7324

NMRA Show Detroit Pictures

I guess with the new 2-window variety of SD60M being (re-)released, us D&H modelers can finally have a good starting point for the SD60Ms CPRail was going to buy but never did..... Here's a scan of part of the 5 (or so) foot long painting diagram.

Back