Search results

1. R

NS New Holland branch

I caught this local the other day leaving work. At the runaround track in Leola. Right after I snapped the picture the train took off west bound towards Lancaster. Modeling the roaring 20's President of the Lancaster Central Railroad President of the Western Maryland Railway
  2. R

Columbia and Reading

I caught the Columbia and Reading, CORY, switcher in Columbia, PA, today. I was zipping by in a car so I didn't get a perfect shot. Should have asked the driver to slow down. Modeling the roaring 20's President of the Lancaster Central Railroad President of the Western Maryland Railway
  3. R

New trackwork.

I added two turnouts to connect the other end of the drop off track. This will help work north bound traffic. The other siding is either going to be a storage track or interchange or both. Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  4. R

A new steamer has arrived on the Lancaster Central.

A Mantua 2-6-6-2 mallet. Man this thing is huge for a branchline locomotive. Test train with 10 cars. Mostly runs smoothly up the branch from He.. 6% grade and 13" radius curves. I expanded the number of industries on the branch and with two large industries the 0-6-0 pulling two cars up the...
  5. R

Working on the backdrop

I am working on the backdrop on the other side. I had to rotate this section to get the end to an easily accessible spot. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  6. R

Finally have my carcard system in place.

I now have erratic traffic patterns like a real railroad. Only two cars on the southbound train. Passing the whistle stop platform at Willow Street. A few new operating procedures should make it more difficult and enjoyable to operate. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Week of 1/30 - 2/6

Figured I would get us started. The Lancaster Centrals first flatcar is 90% complete. Do to misreading the directions I switched the A & B ends of the car. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  8. R

Extra Train #15 creeps across the rickety trestle while #3 thunders by on the mainlin

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  9. R

Espn

ESPN @Avondale PA on rt 41 https://vimeo.com/137724015
  10. R

Espn

ESPN @ Avondale, PA Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  11. R

Watch "HO industrial railroad." on YouTube

https://youtu.be/5RYAH033EY4 This my version @ Jazzdad
  12. R

Rawlinsville expansion

The latest news on the LCRR. Tracks have reached Rawlinsville on the Martic Forge branch. CVT ties and turnouts with code 70 rail and code 55 between towns. First train to Rawlinsville

Back