Search results

1. F

Detailparts from JnJ help

Hello, does anyone have experience with the parts of JnJ? As the handrail kit 344-0602 is mounted? Does anyone have pictures of the assembly? Here a picture: greets Frank
  2. F

My new Rolingstock

Hello Mike, the last four lokos are more then 20 years old. greets Frank
  3. F

My new Rolingstock

Hello railfan, here are my locos. The two SD70M The rebuild SD40-2 with crane and scarchbuild boomcar. The SD45 The GP38-2 Delaware & Hudson The Challenger from Rivarossi No.3977 greets Frank
  4. F

My new Rolingstock

Hello, New cars come in my fleet. Two CSX 60' Boxcar, one with and one without MTL Coupler. Der #172625 with MTL Coupler Und der #172065 even without MTL. Ein UP 60' Boxcar #960566 with MTL One detailpicture Two MTL 50' Boxcars. Delaware&Hudson #27073 And the Chattahoochee Industrial...
  5. F

My new SD45

Hello, today I got my new addition, EMD SD45 in the demonstrator colours. I like it very well. During the test run today, I was very pleased. But my mechanic says I have to change the coupler. greets Frank
  6. F

Conversioncar

Hello, this week went a little something. I've built a Conversioncar from MTL to Rapido. overall view Rapidoside MTL-Side The reason was that both of my new SD70 McHenry couplers have this work together with the MTL, even very good after a test on Sunday. And by the way still drawn...
  7. F

Kato SD45 Snoot Nose Carbody Problem

Hello Jeff, ups it's look like a banana. Try it with hot water to gently bend back. greets Frank
  8. F

Looking for Kato Parts!

Hello, can anybody help me? I'm looking for SD70M Glass Set Part-No.920250, on the Kato side it's sold out. Greets Frank
  9. F

Shooting with two beauties

Hello, since yesterday I am the proud owner of two beauties, these are more specifically two of Athearn SD70M, with McHenry couplers. One is the UP # 4635 and the other is # 207 of the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe (ATSF) where I can find no example photos for the # 207 . Here, both at...
  10. F

My first try to make a boomcar.

Hello Rico, i think the boomcar are black with decals for der UP and the crane i will make as the X250 from the UP. The decals i make by my self. greets Frank
  11. F

My first try to make a boomcar.

Hello, from this part a boom becomes a coach endstehen according to the model February MRH, 2011 issue, page 36 - 47. And thus already disassembles. The bogies turn überhauptnicht, too much riveted. If she drills out and then live nen new chassis do handicraft. I must also make a...
  12. F

Projekt UP #8080

Hello, this Coal Turibine i will sratchbuild in nScale. Thanks for the pictures to francesco from italy. thanks for all of your tips. The first part of my 8080 i have buy on ebay, the PA-1. I can begin the scratchbild. What loco has this truck or similar one. 2-alxle-trucks from the...
  13. F

New here on Board from Germany.

Hello, from Germany, more precisely, Thuringia. I have been doing about 37 years models, but again since about 4 years of model railroad, especially since nScale. My interests but there are more full of homemade buildings and rolling stock, my current project is the UP8080, I will write...

Back