Search results

1. Superlifted06FX4

Check out what I just got off of eBay!

I was extremely surprised. I bid on another one but it went more than the buy it now on this auction.
  2. Superlifted06FX4

They have some on the IHB sie, ad older ones on he IHB archives. And the article had this one:
  3. Superlifted06FX4

As I'm sure some of you know, I model the Indiana Harbor Belt. I have history with the railroad. I had to pick this up when I saw it. March 1986 edition of Trains. It's a several page article. I also have laste years Locomotive which also has a spread.
  4. Superlifted06FX4

Questionnaire on flat packed models for GCSE Project

Hello, I am currently doing a GCSE Graphics project, where i have to make a flat packed model, and I would like to do some primary research. Could you please answer this questionnaire? Thanks 1. How old are you? 24 2. What scale model trains do you buy? HO 3. How much would you...
  5. Superlifted06FX4

What do you do for a living?

I'm a tech at a used car dealer.
  6. Superlifted06FX4

Rivarossi 0-8-0 issues

I don't wanna break anything on the body, lol.
  7. Superlifted06FX4

Rivarossi 0-8-0 issues

I'm scared to make it worse, lol.
  8. Superlifted06FX4

Rivarossi 0-8-0 issues

I picked up a Rivarossi 0-8-0 mainly because of the railroad I model and the fact that it is the only super switcher I could find. I knew it didn't run but would like to possibly fix it to use it like a museum train. It gets power and I hear the motor run, but I gat no movement. Stripped gears...
  9. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

I found my super switcher #102 finally. I need to find a replacement truck fot the tender though, as you can see.... Based off of this:
  10. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

Interesting...
  11. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

Thanks, I'll probably use it in a museum setting. Thanks, I'm gunna crash soon, lol.
  12. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

Thanks, any ideas on the RPO?
  13. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

If you could please, that would be great.
  14. Superlifted06FX4

My latest grabs

I'm trying to figure out what era this RPO is from. I bought it awhile ago just because, lol. It's UP RPO/baggage # 2268: Next is Athearn UP #1468A and B, picked it up at the flee market dirt cheap, new in box, $25. I just wish I could get them closer together...: And the autoracks I...
  15. Superlifted06FX4

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

285 for meh.
  16. Superlifted06FX4

I'm trying to figure out a movie...

I have Runaway Train, Atomic Train, and Unstoppable. All decent movies. And it was definitely Tough Guys. Thanks.
  17. Superlifted06FX4

I'm trying to figure out a movie...

It had criminals using a steam locomotive to escape to Mexico I believe. They ended up running it to the end of the line and crashing through a fence (Mexican border?) It was an older movie. I know this is vague but maybe someone will know...
  18. Superlifted06FX4

Thing I’ve never seen in a model train layout…

They have a trainset with that now.
  19. Superlifted06FX4

I need a new camera

Me and the girlfriend both have Samsung SL202s, very nice cameras.
  20. Superlifted06FX4

CP Rail SD40-2 that caught my attention...

Dingodango. Very interesting..

Back