Search results

1. trainmastr1

Weekend Brain Teaser

I thought I would thro this out to have a little fun with layout design. I have a 34" x 8' layout bench and am working in N-scale. I am very big on operation, mainly freight. Car Cards, waybills, and possibly a fast clock. So here are the parameters of the layout. 1. Min radius 11" 2...
  2. trainmastr1

Technical Help with XtrackCAD...

Thought I would start a thread where we could post questions about using XtrackCAD with our layout designs. I recently downloaded the program, have been thru the tutorial twice, and still have some small issues that more experienced users may be able to help with. I did a search thru the forum...
  3. trainmastr1

DCC Sound

I recently have been thinking of upgrading to DCC...but am wondering if going the extra expense of adding sound is really worth it. It sounds good in many units in HO scale...but was wondering how it was in N-Scale. Have not had the chance yet to hear it first hand, so I am looking for...
  4. trainmastr1

Activation Question

I recently joined the forum, (last night) and am able to post, and all thew good stuff. What I am having a problem with is being able to edit my profile. I keep getting the "not Authorized" response. Is there a waiting period before I can do this , or have to post x-amount of posts before I can...

Back