Search results

1. A

Started a Railroad kits building today

I would glue the paper to th e model and use a varnish or coating of some sort to hold it in place better and protect it. Aaron
  2. A

what tools, templates etc do you use to build track?

Thanks everyone. I was also wondering if anyone had used either of these two products to build track? www.handlaidtrack.com/ www.proto87.com/ Thanks Aaron
  3. A

what tools, templates etc do you use to build track?

Hello All I really want to build my own track, and was wondering if anyone who listens in builds their own track? What tools methods do you use What tools have you tried and did not like? Thanks Aaron :)
  4. A

British narrow gauge in 009 - County Gate

Very nice! Bueno!!
  5. A

templates for drawing layout

Yes that is what I was looking for. Thanks Aaron
  6. A

templates for drawing layout

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone knows of a template that is available for drwaing track layouts at 1/10 scale. Like those plastic circle or gant chart templates. Thanks! Aaron
  7. A

What State do you live in?

Caffiene, Marshmellow Rice Crispy treats, lake water, and snow usually does the trick!
  8. A

What State do you live in?

Minnesota Twin Cities area - west
  9. A

Nodel Railroad clubs in Minnesota Twin Cities and beyond

Hello All. I am wondering if anyone on the list knows of clubs in the Minneapolis St. Paul area. I live west of Minneapolis. Do any of the national train shows evern come to MN? Thanks Newbie
  10. A

I have a question..

Stupid - but no one was in danger A stupid this to do? YES! But no one was hurt, no planes crashed, give the guy a smack and get on with life!.
  11. A

Bottle Brush Conifers

Very cool - what is the green material you are using for the trunks?
  12. A

Newbie question about turnout numbers

Turnout usage Thanks Tankist and Flyboy That definatly helps. I am still in the very beginning stages of planning my layout and want to learn as much as possible before I start Thanks Aaron
  13. A

Thanks! Thanks! That helps aionta
  14. A

Hello All, this looks like a good place to play. I am in the planning stages and have a question about turnouts. When designing a track plan are there specific reasons (prototypically) that one would use #4, $6, #8 etc turnouts? Or would different turnout #s be used in a yard vs. a...

Back