Search results

1. L

Grandview & Western R.R. Engine Roster

These snaps are for Jerome a.k.a. Wheeler1963. All but the UP engine are 1980's vintage Athearn blue box HO gauge Engines, the slug I'm not sure what it is other than a switcher slug, someone gave to me for free back in the 90's in ole San Antonio, its a un-powered unit. It, as well as the SW-7(...
  2. L

Newbie in need of help!

Hello everyone, I guess I will I reword to simplify my problem as I am REALLY stumped. I installed a DH163AT Digitrax mobile decoder into a 1980’s Athearn SW1500 and then into a 1980’s Athearn SD-40. In both instances the locos worked with my new Digitrax Super Chief DCC starter set in...
  3. L

My Grand River & Western R.R.

Hello everyone! I thought I would start a thread to post my layout under construction after seeing how everyone is so helpful and supportive of the idea. I found this layout in the Kalmbach Books 101 Track plans, it is plan #58 called the Grand River & Western. My version will reflect...
  4. L

Grade Question

Hello, Im working on my variation of the Grand River and Western layout found in the 101 track plans book from Kalmbach (plan #58 to be exact). I am building it to come apart in four separate tables in the event that it must be moved and in doing so I have had to make some adjustments. The...
  5. L

New to DCC

Hello everyone, I’m Robert, I am seriously looking at getting back into the hobby as I have not been model railroading since 1997 when I use to be a member of a RR club in Texas. Now im in Michigan, I have found through exhausting research that there are not any clubs that are...

Back