Search results

1. S

Roller Coasters

Are there any kits in HO scale for roller coasters, and if there isnt, has anyone made one. I want to try to model West View Park in Pittsburgh, PA.
  2. S

Problems with a Walthers Layout Control System -- Vertical-Mount Switch Machine

For some reason the machine will not hold the program. Its current condition has a yellow light blinking and machine is now stuck in the center. Used the jumper to attempt to program several times today. I wondering if I can reset it somehow. I have the DCS210 Command Station/Booster and DT500...
  3. S

Block retaining walls

I'm searching for a method to construct large block retaining walls like those used in Western Pennsylvania or Pittsburgh area. What do you suggest?
  4. S

Worlds biggest model railroad?

I received this link from a good friend. It was new to me perhaps others have seen this live. It seems very impressive. Too bad I cannot get to Germany right now. http://www.leenks.com/link162693.html Scott U.
  5. S

Brass Track

Hello I'm thinking about returning to the hobby after a 25 years of inactivity. I still have all the brass track and turnouts stored away. I believe there are 8 number 8's and some number 6's turnouts and many feet of flex track, several full circles of 22" radius and 18" too. Also many...

Back