Search results

1. IAinterState

Converting DC engines to DCC?

I looked around a bit and have decided I might be able to save myself some time. Can anyone direct me to a link or site that shows how to install decoders to my old DC trains to convert them to DCC? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks guys!
  2. IAinterState

Made in America?

A curiosity question. Are there any models (engines or rolling stock) made here or Canada anymore? I asked Walthers, but they weren't very forthcoming with an answer. I think AccuRail rolling stock are. Can anyone confirm or know of any others?
  3. IAinterState

Mining site

In my search for prototype mining photos I found this site and thought I would share it. Lots of great old pictures. The type of stuff I could study for hours and sometimes do. Enjoy! http://kycoal.homestead.com/KYCoalMines.html
  4. IAinterState

Scratchbuilt Structure

My first attempt at something that didn't start from a kit. Still have to add tack and pull above the loft door. But for the most part, she's done. HO Scale barn. Opinions and suggestions always welcome.
  5. IAinterState

Asking for a favor.

I'm looking for mining photos for ideas to scratch build a small mining operation. I'm building a little table top N scale oval with my son (who's almost 8). It's 20"x34" and only has room for one business on it's one spur.(Very basic) It's also his first training layout, as he's getting to get...

Back