ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

IAinterState
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I guess it's been longer than I thought since I'd last been on here. Sorry about that. I was without a computer for a while and then just been busy at work. Progress was slow over the winter. The bench work is all up, but then I spent a lot of time drawing layouts. With limited room and experience, I want to keep it really simple, a small yard, a siding, a little town, and a few industries. I'm finally to the point of laying down the yard and putting down track bed for the mainline. I try to get a little something done each week now, but there's always other things going on and work to contend with. hope all is going well on the MM&WRR! I'll be better about getting on here on a regular basis. Take care!
    IAinterState, Just wondering how your layout is coming. It's getting close to winter and about time for me to actually get in the basement and work on the Marquette, Monona and Western (MM&WRR). Plus, I'll be retiring from the National Guard this January, freeing up a little more time on weekends. I've been dragging my feet but am anxious to try some scenery soon. Regards.
    IAinterState, I assume you're modeling that railroad. I live in Iowa too. It's a good railroad and I used to live near it in Altoona, IA. Now I'm in Runnells and I'm modeling a portion of the old Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul up in Clayton County, Iowa, running through Marquette and Monona, Iowa. I'd be glad to hear from you. JimmyG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.