Search results

1. D

Mounting engine on rails

What is the easiest way to mount a loco with many engine and tender wheels to mount? Use a rerailing ramp? Dave K
  2. D

PECO turnouts picking the points

The PECO turnouts are far better than the Atlas ones but I am starting to see several Bachmann sream engines derailing at the points and frogs. The Bachmann engine front trucks and tender trucks seem to be particularly sensitive. DMK.
  3. D

Bachmann N 4-6-2 Streamline tender front truck

The front truck on my recently purchased Bachmann 53954 tender needs to be reasssembled. Any tips? DMK
  4. D

Bachmann N 4-6-2 streamline Pennsylvanian

Lowest price and where? DMK
  5. D

Bachmann N Spectrum 4-6-2 Pennsylvanian locomotive

Has anyone purchased this engine? If so, how does it run? DMK
  6. D

PECO N turnouts

Could you point out where to locate feeders and rail gaps when using PECO N insulfrog or electrofrog turnouts? DMK
  7. D

PECO N turnouts lack of electrical contact at the points

Now that I have converted all of my Atlas turnouts to PECO, to supposedly solve my "picking the points" derailment issues, now I am encountered poor electrical contact issues with the PECO turnouts. Although the closing spring force is better with the PWECO turnouts, several are troublesome. I...
  8. D

BLI T4 purchase from National Capital Train

I purchased a Broadway Limited Inc. T4 Pa. Duplex 4-4-4 N scale from this vendor at the Altoona N show in Altoona. It was discounted. The vendor claimed that it was new but I should have suspected that it was not when the packaging was opened. I suspect that it was refurbished. None the less, it...
  9. D

Model Power N 2-6-0 spins when loaded lightly

Any way to improve the pulling capability of my 2-6-0? Slips with a light load. DMK
  10. D

Bachmann N 2-8-2 wheel linkage failure

My Bachmann 2-8-2 Mikado N engine crank rod pins broke causing the right side linkage to separate from the wheels. I would like to repair but the N Mikado does not appear to be listed on Bachmann's parts list? Suggestions? DMK
  11. D

Con Cor Kato Pa-1 Diesel engine

Brand new, ran before but now with plenty of voltage only light on but does not move.
  12. D

N Atlas used turnouts for sale (25 pieces) good condition

What is the best way to sell these parts? DMK

Back