Search results

1. N

Working Signals With Digitrax Zypher?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could describe in detail how I could wire up working signals that are the Pennsy Position-Light Type. What is everything I need. How do I break it up in blocks? Thanks, Mike
  2. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Well guys I have been so busy I finally started to scenic my creek area. I know the tall grass and banks aren't looking good yet I still have lots of grass to add and some more boulders and rocks, plus the realistic water. But here are a few shots. Mike
  3. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Yeah I started putting in grass, and rocks I will post pics ASAP, things have slowed down, my business has slowed hence less money coming in, but I think its alot with christmas debt and the economy...hopefully things pickup, but yeah I will post pics thanks for your interest.
  4. N

Layout (Grain Project)

I know exactly what you mean, we have lots of creeks out here by the farm, I am going to try to work it in. Mike
  5. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Hey guys!, I got my creek bottom all painted and she is ready to take some realistic water. Check it out. What ya'll think? Mike
  6. N

Installing lights in locomotives

Thanks for the additional information to add to my method, I appreciate it. Mike
  7. N

Installing lights in locomotives

Well I use a more involved installation for my business at times so you can remove the shell with out a problem of wires. I mount the led's using rigid leads from the decoder that I bend. Next I take clear plastic rod, that is the same thickness as the headlight holes, I first take heat shrink...
  8. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Ok, sounds good, I will try it. Mike
  9. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Thanks everything I will check for the leaks, but won't the water ruin my plaster like mess up the way its formed? Mike
  10. N

Layout (Grain Project)

I Know I am waiting to put them there because I had them there before when I airbrush the track they blow out, I am going to wait then paint them and slide them under. Mike
  11. N

Layout (Grain Project)

Well I got my creek all plastered up! Next step is painting it. Here is the plaster job. For those of you who were curious about what the underside looked like... Mike
  12. N

question about ordering parts from athearn

I would go ahead and order them for my repair business I try to group orders together to save on shipping but they have always been good about shipping times. Mike
  13. N

Christmas Tree ornaments

Well AA batteries are 1.5 Vs so lets say 3....um 4.5 V So just get a resistor to drop it to 3V and how ever many amps There should be a sticker saying somewhere how many amps they are. Mike
  14. N

Begginer with an HO lay out

Looking good I can see you like Pepsi, Mike
  15. N

Does anyone "stagger" their rails?

I do it, It is like laying brick you don't want two joints in a row. Mike
  16. N

Double Crossover

Wow that looks great! Mike
  17. N

For a couple bucks more

Very True Jim, Well put I agree 100% about the good coupler bad track, and height. Mike
  18. N

Where do you purchase mostly?

10% lhs 90% Walthers Merry Christmas, Mike
  19. N

tyco locomotives

If not shoot me a PM, I will look it over and get them both running, check out my Sig. All the replies you got back are correct nothing more I can tell you on that. Merry Christmas Mike
  20. N

What did you get for christmas?

Um let me see: I got a new MIG Welder! A new Miller Auto Darkening Welding Helmet A bonsai tree A John Deere Sweatshirt 2 pairs of shorts for wrestling practice $20 Cash A leather guitar pick holder for my strat A Ohio State Sweatshirt A FFA Tree Decoration A Special FFA Semi A Canon Rebel gaget...

Back