Search results

1. T

Question about use of SPDT Momentary toggles for switch control

Well, great news: Thanks to everyone who posted, the SPDT's are wired in, the new control panel is fully active, and the main has automated turnouts again. The toggles may have to come loose one last time to possibly affix a piece of 1/4" Louan beyond it for better stability. We'll see what...
  2. T

Paul, Thanks for the verification. Technically my control panel was their first run-in with Model Railroad type items. Normally the company does plastic, stainless steel, or bronze labels for industrial applications, thus the reason why I'm pretty much on my own with this somewhat. I've...
  3. T

As of yesterday, I began installing a new control panel I had specially commissioned my workplace to manufacture for me. In the process, I'd reworked the design to use SPDT Momentary toggle switches to control the Atlas Code 100 turnouts. However, I've run into some minor confusion on the...
  4. T

Layout Videos

Thought I'd chime in. First off, I am new here. The video shown here is my Ho Scale BLI Blueline PRR M1b during its first run. The video is posed on my HO Scale Thomasville Railroad, set in the late 40's - mid fifties. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9OvCi4pEPc Enjoy,

Back