Recent content by wheeler1963

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. wheeler1963

Tanks on Towers

Water towers. The center pipe pumps the water up into the tank. You can't pump sand up through the bottom middle.
  2. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Abandoned coal tower completed.
  3. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

4th and last shelf unit built today, then populated with cars that are 100% done (metal wheels, Kadee #158's, weighted, weathered)
  4. wheeler1963

Running Bear’s October 2020 Coffee Shop

Question.... what material would the roof be made of around the tower portion of this be made of? Gray round roof.
  5. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Adding a coaling tower to the JTEX facility, but with a twist. It will be abandoned in place. Here's the progress so far.
  6. wheeler1963

Car Interchange...Revival?

No I will not participate in this again. The reason it died, multiple cars were out there and never returned. I lost out on a piece or rolling stock myself.
  7. wheeler1963

Karl, bring me a Mountain Dew!!
  8. wheeler1963

I got a surprise gift box tonight from far up north. All the way from Milwaukee Wisconsin to North Carolina!! Thank you very much Greg!!
  9. wheeler1963

Let's get LOADED!!!.....

Some new loads I found on ebay. Very creative use of some everyday items to make these.
  10. wheeler1963

Edit titles under user name

Terry, I can't even find an "Edit User" in mine.
  11. wheeler1963

Hey y'all from North Carolina!

Hey John, welcome aboard from a fellow North Carolinian.
  12. wheeler1963

Edit titles under user name

Looks like you found it. ;)
  13. wheeler1963

Modelling with Krystal Klear

Rick, what are you trying to fill in?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.