Martin Luther King Day Give Away

Let's hope it's not 197 - wheeler will have to split the boxcar down the middle. Dibs on the right side :D (ignoring that he stipulated "without going over" ;) )
But I want the front side!!!!!!🤣

But no worries as the chances of me winning are 1,000,000,000:1. I'm one of these people that could have 99 out of 100 raffle tickets and not have the ticket drawn. I'm still buying 1 Powerball ticket for tonight and a Mega Millions ticket for Friday as technically you only need one to win.

But I want the front side!!!!!!🤣

But no worries as the chances of me winning are 1,000,000,000:1. I'm one of these people that could have 99 out of 100 raffle tickets and not have the ticket drawn. I'm still buying 1 Powerball ticket for tonight and a Mega Millions ticket for Friday as technically you only need one to win.

I'm in the same boat. Bought 10 lines for the last PB and matched 2 numbers across all of them. I'm doomed to having to work for a living :D

ok I closed my eyes and threw a dart.....no no no that didn't work.......I closed my eyes and swung away at the piñata.....no no no that didn't work....

Hold on a second..... hold my beer......🍺🍻

🤔 ....let me put on my magician's hat.....🎩 well I am getting some numbers....yup 2020, 2021...... so let see.... ooooof! these are rough numbers no no it's coming to me now..... 007 no I am not working that job any more....no no hold on.......here we go....

a 2.......then a 3........yup and a 9....that's it! 2 my favorite number, 3 was my favorite nascar driver which I don't follow any more and 9.....well I have 2 cat's 😸😸 and they most certainly have 9 lives yup that's the manic deduction and number.

My final answer is....bada bada bada.........bing! 239! Now for my rum n coke keep the beer! 🥃:p🤪🤣

And we have a winner with an exact guess!! I will wait for our judge to post the picture with the correct number of wheelsets. thanks to all for playing along.

The number of wheelsets is....

Drum roll please.........

We have an exact guess, Biggracing.
Gary, Come on down!

Here’s a photo of the wheelsets separated into countable groups:

1EE511E6-0BA9-44BE-986E-F62EFD349475.jpeg

Damn, I forgot to tell you that my guess was in metric.
You'd have to double my number then take off fifty four for the current exchange rate.
Honest mistake, no worries, just send me the wheels and couplers, BigG can have the car.

Congrats BigG and thanx Jerome! :cool:

Back