Recent content by somebodyrocks

1. S

Rebuilding my layout finally!

The layout will be about 24 ft. long and will range from 1-6ft. in width. I have two options, I may make it just a little smaller to make it a little more portable. The webcam is DOWN because I'm re-doin some stuff on it to make it look a little better. I also figured out that the line...
  2. S

Rebuilding my layout finally!

I bought this layout from some guy in PA a while ago. I figured to truley make it my own layout. I should build on. So I finally decided that after I add on some modules to make it go into the other room, I will add some more scenery(mostly trees) and buildings to make it look more like the area...
  3. S

my layout web cam

yeah, It's my first layout, it's only 4x8, but just about exactly where the camera is pointing, I am going to build on. I just wanted to combine my two hobbies. Computers and Model Railroading :D I am having some technicle difficulties, but I should have it back up by noon EST...
  4. S

my layout web cam

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right place, but here is my train layout's webcam: http://www.secretsomebody.com/traincam/ I try to have it on 24/7, but it does go off sometimes while I work on the layout or if I have to change the camera position.

Back