Recent content by Resqnu

1. Resqnu

Woody & Son Railroad (WSR)

Thanks, had a little set back but back at it. A few more items will be in next week, then more fine detailing begins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Resqnu

That would work too! Thanks. I will look for those. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Resqnu

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Resqnu

Woody & Son Railroad (WSR) Still need to complete the layout. Adding another same building like the white building to the right of it. I'm still undecided on what to do across the street, lower part of photo. Need something low so son can still push cars around. I'm open to any ideas. Son...
  5. Resqnu

New silos, Pella train station and a few building installed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Resqnu

Thank you for the link
  7. Resqnu

Thanks, but don't know what you mean by cassette staging? I would like to remove the derailed loco, but my son really wants it. So it has to stay for now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Resqnu

Woody & Son Railroad (WSR) I'm ordering a few buildings tomorrow including the Walter pellet silos and removing those big ones. This will give me more room for the buildings. I think I can make it work. My son liked the layout. What covered hoppers should I run having the Walter pellet...
  9. Resqnu

I've spent the day moving things around and taking your advice. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'm leaning this way but would like to hear feedback. Below: I borrowed a few small-town buildings for another location and placed near the tracks. There will be a parking lot and alley...
  10. Resqnu

I think the buildings to the left are DPM and the right buildings are Walters Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Resqnu

Below: I have moved the houses and placed the red building (current station) on this side and will place a parking lot either to the left or right. I'll have to order buildings for the side of the road closest to tracks. I plan on purchasing an Amtrak station since he is a big Amtrak fan...
  12. Resqnu

Thanks. I can't really see another place to put them. Really like your input on the other stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Resqnu

Thanks IronHorse. I like the ideas. Just curious, would you move the silos to another location? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Resqnu

A few more pics of areas needing ideas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Resqnu

Help with layout of structures Hey guys, I need some advice to finish an few areas. Any input would be appreciated. I am up for moving everything except for the silos. I am attaching photos below. Overall view of this side of layout. Below, Need to layout both sides of the road. Thinking...

Back