Recent content by okanaganrailfan

1. okanaganrailfan

Athearn Genesis MP15AC light board removal

Maybe I was talking about the wrong thing? I'm talking about the small chip attached to the DCC Quick Plug socket. I ended up using pliers and lightly grabing the chip, wiggled it out.
  2. okanaganrailfan

After doing something I thought would break it, I got it off. :)
  3. okanaganrailfan

I recently purchased an Athearn Genesis MP15AC and right now I'm trying to install a decoder. Only problem I've run to, is that the light board doesn't want to move. Is there some special way I'm suppose to remove it? Usually they come off pretty easy. Thank you.
  4. okanaganrailfan

Athearn GP38-2 and GP40X Reviews Needed

Ya I know. But at least the headlights are in the right place. Additional details could also be added to make it more prototypical. But we'll see what happens. :) One thing I know I'm adding is ditch lights. I've never understood why Athearn ( especially on their newer models ) hasn't just put...
  5. okanaganrailfan

Strip Mall project

Nicely done! Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
  6. okanaganrailfan

Athearn GP38-2 and GP40X Reviews Needed

Haven't posted in a while, and I looking to change that, but I need some help. I'm looking for reviews on Athearn's GP38-2 and GP40X as I'm looking to buy one of each soon in CP colors. How noisy are they? Do they pull well? Stuff like that. Thanks :D
  7. okanaganrailfan

Anyone Own A Tower 55 Loco?

For anyone thats interested and/or have ordered a CP ES44AC from T55. I emailed Brian Marsh at T55 and they have moved the ETA for the CP ES44AC's to Fall 2007. Also the price has been increased to $350 from $300. This new ETA kinda pisses me off, I really really really want my CP ES44AC...
  8. okanaganrailfan

Needed - Kato CP AC4400 Handrail Set

No one? Thats really to bad, I guess I'll just have to run it without all the details untill I find a set. Thanks anyway. :)
  9. okanaganrailfan

Needed - Kato CP AC4400 Handrail Set

I am in need of the handrail set included with a HO Kato CP AC4400CW, part number 952115. Kato is sold out and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. So if you have an extra set or you know where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
  10. okanaganrailfan

Adding Ditch Lights

Yes, I looked at SD60's from all of the railways that bought them. All of them were above the pilot.:)
  11. okanaganrailfan

Adding Ditch Lights

Man, talk about a fast reply! :D Thats exactly what I'm looking for, Thanks!
  12. okanaganrailfan

Adding Ditch Lights

I'm planning to add ditch lights to my P2K SD60's and I have someone thats going to do it for me, but I need to know where I can find the housing for them. What I can tell from pictures is that the ditchlights are above the pilot and not below. Thanks in Advance! :D
  13. okanaganrailfan

Add one line per post to the story...

...Good, Ralph has fallen off of the porch and broken his neck! Oh no, do I hear the...
  14. okanaganrailfan

...Throw my Cat in the toilet! Call 911 before he...
  15. okanaganrailfan

...www.csxsucks.com, and check out what a crappy railroad looks like.

Back