Recent content by katanauser

1. katanauser

So what are you listening to right NOW?

lil' bluegrass or a bit of history michael
  2. katanauser

Seems I have a Cataract

Using Firefox browser there is a setting in my address window called "toggle reader view" where it allows you to set your background to 4 values including a dark. I never use Internet Exploder so I don't know about it. Having issues myself, sorry for your circumstances. Using Win 10 here. michael
  3. katanauser

diameter of typical harbor pilings

ymmv I would decide how it looks to me visually. Have not worked in 1/87th in decades. I'm no expert so I'd decide what prototype are you following... Example: I'm thinking for my use on a small wharf/dock on a small river for "backwoods" flavor. Pilings can go larger or be doubled or...
  4. katanauser

diameter of typical harbor pilings

I'd do 1/4 inch for 1 foot pilings in 1/48th
  5. katanauser

DISGUSTED WITH EBAY

I fully agree! Sellers are the issue. An example is the paint seller who lists using just the scales to load in hundreds of individual color bottles for sale. Scrolling thru that nonsense is a big irritation.
  6. katanauser

New in Iowa

Hi, I'm Michael. Based in the Eastern part of the state. No local hobby shop worthy of the name. Doing On30 narrow gauge as long as the arthritis and eyes can hold out. Prototype? Think Bellevue and Cascade... might try the truck. o_Oo_O
  7. katanauser

Probably first run Bachmann On30 boxcars

got a list or website to reference? I might be interested. Thanks! Michael
  8. katanauser

Probably first run Bachmann On30 boxcars

I am working in On30 with some Bachmann equipment. Ebay has a some older stuff frequently, though I am keeping mine ;)) gl with your search. Michael

Back