Recent content by john.myers

1. J

TCS Wow decoder non-responsive on digitrax systerm

I think this is the winning solution. I tried Ph mode and got it running last night. Sound went away, however. Always something:)
  2. J

Loco running now....without sound!!! Hey, So, after a month of not running the bugger, I placed the loco on the programming track last night and tried PH instead of PG programming. It took and now the motor/light/brake functions work, but the sound is muted:( F8 is not selected. These newer...
  3. J

Digitrax says...... Try resetting the DCS200. Place the MODE toggle switch on the DCS200 in the Center OP position and then press the SWCH key, press 39 and then the c key (which is also the Cloc key). You then go back to the command station and push the MODE toggle Down to Sleep and then Up to...
  4. J

When I place this loco on my programming track and read the address, it never displays the address that was programmed at the club, using loco buffer and laptop. I program with my throttle at home, not having a buffer setup.
  5. J

Thanks.....it wasn't lashed up in a consist. This was a new install at our club during a DCC installation workshop. Worked great at the club singularly on the large layout there. Home on small layout, seemed to lose it's little mind. Took it back to the club and re-programmed it with loco...
  6. J

I have a locomotive with a user installed TCS Wow decoder. It runs fine at our club layout, which is large and has digitrax control system. At home, on my small digitrax system, the locomotive will not run. Powers up, but will not acquire from my DT400 throttle. I have a DCS200 command...
  7. J

Bachmann EZ command reset?

ez command extra throttle problem Hi dr, No, I'm not running 9 at once. The most I really run is 3-4, and the system handles that okay. My layout is 4X11, with lots of feeder wires and good power distribution. Thanks for the reply.
  8. J

complete reprogamming had no effect I removed all the locomotives. Re-programmed each one to the same address as before. All functioning normally with ez command controller. plugged the walkaround throttle back in (as per instructions) and had same result. It will run 3 of the 9...
  9. J

ez command scrambled I'll give that a try. Probably something to do with digital technology, eh?
  10. J

I have been using EZ command with success for 3 years. Recently, I added a walk around companion throttle. It worked flawlessly when connected directly to the controller. I wanted to operate from another location on the layout so I purchased the remote connector panel (with cable). I...

Back