Recent content by JeffH

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

I bought an old collection yesterday

I was told this is an observation car, but it doesn't have any trucks or couplers.
  2. J

This boxcar looks like it's walls are slats.
  3. J

Another boxcar, this one with the door open
  4. J

I was told this is a pickle car
  5. J

This is a pretty unique piece. I was afraid to remove the rubber band, LOL!
  6. J

Another flatbed, but really heavy duty, with 4 trucks.
  7. J

Is this what they call a gondola or a hopper?
  8. J

Another unusual piece
  9. J

This thing ir really cool, but I have no idea what it is. The gate-like things on the back articulate, and are held closed with little lengths of chain.
  10. J

I think this is a reefer?
  11. J

Tool car - this is really unusual!
  12. J

Here is a caboose

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.