Recent content by gseritt

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. gseritt

Need a Plumber?

YEAH!!!
  2. gseritt

Rebuilding My Layout

Looking good and I am diggin that lift gate!
  3. gseritt

Steel Mill Related Industries You Can Model. Fantastic new footage.

Great video, just subscribed. About to start an HO representation of Sloss Furnace (here in Birmingham). Looking forward to your future videos
  4. gseritt

Jordan Highway Miniatures Vintage Vehicles - B-2 Steam Shovel HO Kit Help Please

Hey Rico, Thank you so much for the reply. That's the crane (I have the shovel) but I do believe that you are correct. It looks like I've got myself into a mess. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated & Thank you much
  5. gseritt

Jordan Highway Miniatures Vintage Vehicles - B-2 Steam Shovel HO Kit Help Please

Hey all, I hope that all is going well and that everyone is staying safe. I am wondering if anyone has (and would be willing to email) the instructions for the Jordan Highway Miniatures B-2 Steam Shovel Kit? I would like to get started on this kit but I don't have the instructions. Any help...
  6. gseritt

Port Elias HO scale layout

getting the neighborhood back in order
  7. gseritt

Hey all, I hope that all is well with each of you. Lazy weekend for us. Pop and I took the boy on a canoe ride today and snapped a few photos. Also took a photo of the updated bench work. Hopefully I am officially out of lumberyard land for a while. Despite my uneven garage floor, the...
  8. gseritt

clockwise or anti-clockwise?

do you closed loop guys run your mainline clockwise, anti-clockwise or both? point to point guys are neither, I know. just wondering...
  9. gseritt

The wife's HO Atlas layout...

it's lookin good, Mr. Tony!
  10. gseritt

The Greenbrier Logging and Lumber Co.

Great work and I can't wait to see what the trees do to the layout. Really looking forward to it! keep after it
  11. gseritt

Shock and Awe

that sounds like a good plan! stay put and stay safe (best you can, anyway). :)
  12. gseritt

Shock and Awe

Mr. Joe, so glad to read that you are doing well and I hope for you a fast recovery. My dad had quadruple bypass back in February and is just now to where he can pull the start cord on his Evinrude.
  13. gseritt

McAfee Warning

I only get the McAfee warnings when trying to access the forum from my android, as well. It's been going on for a few days now. No trouble on the home computer but I can't get anywhere within the forum while using my phone.
  14. gseritt

HA, Mr. Jim! It's been almost a year for me too. It's time for us to get back after it; however, I'm back to square 1 (yet again) while you and Mr. Tony are a heap farther along than I will be for some time.
  15. gseritt

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LII

Mr. Ken, Gosh I sure hate to read that. I knew that he was having a real go with it, there for a bit. Glad to see that you guys have kept this going for him.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.