Recent content by GOtransitfan

1. G

My latest B-unit

Looks good kevin, cant wain to see more pic's! whats these units at the back?
  2. G

pc connection issue with locobuffer and superchief

PC connection problem with Locobuffer and Superchief Hello everyone I just get my new super chief (5 amps) duplex radio DCC system. im familiar with the system as our local club have the exact system, so after few tests i decide to connect the DCC system to my PC using a locobuffer...
  3. G

Show us your Train Stations

Jim, the photos looks just awesome. very realistic! at first i thought some of them are pic's of the 'real' world:D just a question, how did you make the lightning tower? is it a photo-etch?
  4. G

Ideas or comments

I did notice that you have only1 crossover from one track to another, i think that it can be usefull to add atleast 1 more to the mainlines for a better a eaasier operation. just a thought
  5. G

my new layout design, need your opinion

thank you for your comments, along with your inputs and couple of good guys at my local club i shell go back and redrew some parts, such as move the lower stging yard under the main layout's area, instead where it locate now, also change the radius to a minimum of 20 inches, and some other...
  6. G

Let's see your police/fire scenes

UP2CSX, those are really impressive pic's! you did a great job with your layout :)
  7. G

Thank you guys for your comments, appreciate it! so i re-drew those hard to reach sections, now its look a bit better. Beachbum, im not a big helix fan too, but i cant see any other option here for about 7 inches elevation except helix, i do prefer to let the train just run instead a helix...
  8. G

Hi Rico, the passenger terminal is a deadhead station, one line in and out. it designed for a go transit train, which consist a locomotive on one side and a cab car on the other end. i wanted a station for a long train :). it should support a 7 cars train. yes, ther is a double track helix...
  9. G

Hi all! im new here, so first of all, hello everyone! Been playing around planning my new layout, im model in HO scale southern ontario railroad (to be more accurate, the toronto area), mostly CN, CP, GO Transit, VIA and Amtrak. At first i wanted to model part of the toronto union station...
  10. G

Loading dock and Travelling Crane

Looks good, very impressive!

Back