Recent content by Gdelmoro

1. Gdelmoro

DCC Decoder for Tug boat

UPDATE Digitrax sound decoder and lights installed. 100 Ohm resistor between the orange and grey. I used decoder pro to set the speed table steps to 2 all the way across which keeps the resistor from heating up. Works great. Even added some marker lights.
  2. Gdelmoro

Bachmann 50 ton 2 Truck Climax - Need smoke Stack

Thanks for checking mark. Guess I’ll call PSC
  3. Gdelmoro

They have a bunch bur how do I tell which fits my model? Also the page does not have prices
  4. Gdelmoro

HO Bachmann - Mantua 2-6-6-2 DCC & Sound - Your Experience?

Hi all, Anyone have one of these? How do they run? What decoder is in it? Other manufacturers?
  5. Gdelmoro

Membership in the NMRA verses the Number of Model Railroaders in the U.S.

I’m close now, Purchased a Spectrum 2 truck Climax and the sound module from Micro Mark $350 - 15% $50 :o
  6. Gdelmoro

Membership in the NMRA verses the Number of Model Railroaders in the U.S.

Yea... I did the free trial and found a couple of interesting things on the website, BUT the NMRA videos remind me of presentations I did back in the 60’s! Overhead Projectors and Acetate sheets and slide projectors. Some guy with a hand held video cam taping the out of focus lecture. I also...
  7. Gdelmoro

Latest Purchase...

Those TCS WOW kits are nice too
  8. Gdelmoro

Hi all, I just purchased the DCC HO Bachmann 2 truck 50 ton climax with the Soundtraxx sound module. NICE little locomotive. I want to change the straight stack to the Onion Stack. Anyone know where I can get one to fit this model?
  9. Gdelmoro

Do you keep ll your locomotives and rolling stock ON your layout?

You gents have a lot of stuff :cool:
  10. Gdelmoro

I don’t have enough room on my layout and I only have 16 DCC locomotives I have another 12 DC that I’m slowly converting to DCC. My ferry and sorting Yards are too small to keep all the rolling stock on the layout. I like the idea of shelves so I guess I’ll look into that.
  11. Gdelmoro

Hi all, Do you keep all tour models on your layout? If not where do you store them?
  12. Gdelmoro

Adding LED’s to the BLI Lighting & Thunder

Hi all, I have a BLI Lightning and Thunder and I want to know if I can add additional LED Strips to the connections for the ones that come with the product? anyone do this?
  13. Gdelmoro

DCC Decoder for Tug boat

Can I take a motor out of an old DC locomotive and mount it in the tug then connect the decoder? If that works, it seems better than connecting and disconnecting the resistor.
  14. Gdelmoro

Dc sound

There. Is another option if you have any BLI Locomotives. The will produce sound of the engine (steam or Diesel). You can add bell and horn with the BLI DC Master. http://www.broadway-limited.com/bli-1011dcmasteranalogcontrolmodule.aspx
  15. Gdelmoro

DCC Decoder for Tug boat

For some reason the link worked the second try. so it looks like I want a diesel decoder. From other forums they recommend a Fairbanks Morse or ALCO or EMD S1 sound.

Back