Bachmann 50 ton 2 Truck Climax - Need smoke Stack

Gdelmoro

Hi all,
I just purchased the DCC HO Bachmann 2 truck 50 ton climax with the Soundtraxx sound module. NICE little locomotive.

I want to change the straight stack to the Onion Stack. Anyone know where I can get one to fit this model?

72B84433-D788-48AA-81C0-794E7205E4FB.jpeg

Have you tried the Walther's online website? They may have what you are looking for...I would be surprised if they didn't have one.

Greg

Have you tried the Walther's online website? They may have what you are looking for...I would be surprised if they didn't have one.

Greg

That is also a good idea, but Walthers recently dropped PSC from their catalog. There may be other manufacturers. You might also check Bowser’s website. They may have a part in their Cal Scale or one of their other lines

I may have one from my Bachmann two truck Climax. Let me get back to you.

They have a bunch bur how do I tell which fits my model? Also the page does not have prices
PSC has a separate price list catalog. As far as fitment, if you know how big the opening is in the smoke box, you could call and ask. It is likely that you may have to do some modifications to make a PSC one fit.

Andrew

I have a wood burning stack from my Climax, it isn't an onion stack.

On the Bachmann site you may have to purchase the entire boiler assembly to get that stack. That was the case for a missing hand rail stanchion for my Bachmann three truck shay.

Greg

Back