Recent content by danpik

1. D

Weekly Photo Fun 3/20 through 3/27

They are not covered. When I painted this one the inside of the shell got painted the same color as the roof and bottom were not on it at the time. If I recall, I wounf up painting the inside of it a dark grey before it was sent out. This was before I took a lot of pictures of the cars I build.
  2. D

Weekly Photo Fun 3/20 through 3/27

KBO2. I will see your two cabooses (very nice by the way) and raise you four more. With RICO's it looks like it is going to be a "end of train" day I finished some work on a few cabooses the other night. I have a few minor things to do yet along with tweaking the running characteristics...
  3. D

Pc x79 klex

A while back I did a couple of the Railyard X79 cars for a customer in the as delivered PC scheme. These cars were owned by Kellogs and assigned to the Penn Central. This is one of the two I did for him. After he received those two, another kit showed up from him that he wanted done in the...
  4. D

Weekly Photo Fun Jan. 9 - 15, 2016

did some railfanning recently.
  5. D

Weekly-Photo-Fun-Dec-26-Jan-1

I finally got some time to get the Bethlehem Car Shops passenger cars I was working on decaled.
  6. D

WPF Dec. 8 - 13

I finally got most of the paint done on the passenger cars I am working on.
  7. D

Picture to my previous post

Not sure of the make or scale of the brass steam engine... Most of that model type in HO are selling in the $200-$300 range WITH the tender. without it I would think you could see $100-$150 retail. Again, not sure what scale you have there or manufacturer. As for the framed pictures. I don't see...
  8. D

WPF Nov. 14 - 20

I finally got some of the cars finished that I had painted a couple weeks ago.
  9. D

WPF Nov. 7 - 13

A few cars in the build shop right now. I was going to document these but, never took pictures when I started. Here they are ready for paint. Bethlehem Shops Passenger cars to be painted in the two tone Erie scheme. Roofs painted A couple other customer projects. B&O I5 brass in for...
  10. D

Wpf 9/13/15-9/19/15

I finally got around to finishing some of these customer projects. These took a while due to a wrist injury earlier this year. first up, a couple of Bethlehem Car Shops passenger cars. A JJL Models Lima switcher... Some of Gene Fusco's fine kits Finally, a couple F&C kits
  11. D

EMD Red Lens Help

looks like a classification light to me. Here is a link to a picture of some. http://lgbfreundesaar.kostenloses-forum.be/files/emd_gp_38_2_288.jpg
  12. D

WPF Jan '02 to '09

snapped a picture of this lite move coming thru. crew must have been heading back after a days work.
  13. D

Line 1200 HP switcher

Well, the paint shop completed the lettering. They just need to paint the handrails and install the headlight lenses.
  14. D

Line 1200 HP switcher

Started decals today. I don't have a complete set here but, do have one coming to finish this.
  15. D

Line 1200 HP switcher

Unfortunately this one is not mine. It is being built for a customer. I neglected to buy one from Joe thinking that I will get to it someday.

Back