Recent content by cilydaniel

1. cilydaniel

Newbie thats been here a while, but have ????'s...

Sorry for my ignorance in advance but this hobby is tough when it cost good green dollars to build a simple layout. Anyway, im trying to learn many things, maybe to fast. Im building simple 0 gauge layout. Im not a math genius so i ask these few questions. What are the right hight for people...
  2. cilydaniel

WHo makes K-line trains?

Who makes K-line, i cant seem to find their website if they exist anymore. I have a Hershey 25th Anniversity Train set, trying to get info on it. Thanks to whoever can help me. Donny
  3. cilydaniel

Intro, Name is Donny, Coming aboard the TrainRide.

Thanks everyone. The sharing notes brought me some laughter. I have no notes, Unless you crashing into caboose, killing passenger and derailing a few times as don't do's notes. thanks Donny
  4. cilydaniel

Question on Train info

Yup, just like that, Cools. Awesome to see exact train i was looking at. Now if i can find one an 027 in that style for reasonable price.
  5. cilydaniel

Question on Train info

Dummy train uestion for dummy Thanks, and here i though i was seeing multiple engines pulling 1 box car. LOL. Still trying to pick up a nice Deisel engine, so i was lost by that phrase. thanks
  6. cilydaniel

Question on Train info

When i see online a train labeled, LIONEL #xxxx LEIGH VALLEY GP-9 DIESEL DUMMY . What is meant by Dummy. Dam i feel like such a Dummy for asking such a dumb question. Also what is a good Train imitaion sound box/system that has the most realistic sounds for layout. O gauge of course...
  7. cilydaniel

Intro, Name is Donny, Coming aboard the TrainRide.

Well i am coming aboard this site, Enjoy trains for the longest. Starting up to assemble my own village for the idiot. Currently have 1 o27 gauge trainset. Several extra box cars and Plenty of room, also confused as confused can be. Stages that i have completed in my layout. Stage 1. I got...

Back