Recent content by cavtrooper

1. C

Irish rail

No real defined time period. Im more of a diesel era person, but anything would be great. We have never been to Ireland before so we will be sure to visit the cave.
  2. C

Irish rail

Newtown Castle near Ballyvaughn
  3. C

Irish rail

I am planning to be married in Ireland in November. We would like to buy some Irish model train equipment (freight prefered) but it seems to be very difficult to find on the internet, but i may be searching improperly. Would anyone know a solid online retailer or a solid store in Ireland where...
  4. C

Kato SD70MAC Conrail blue

Apologies for the delayrd reply. Thank you for all of the help and advice im trying to find paint for wire grab irons thatvi am considering using rather that the supplied plastic grab irons. I find them verybtedious to apply and M wondering if wire may be easier. I appreciate everything
  5. C

Awesome. Thank you for the help
  6. C

Could anyone tell me the best color match for the Conrail blue on the Kato SD70MAC and SD80MAC?
  7. C

Rivarossi 2-8-4 Berkshire

Awesome, thank you! I ran the locomotive on my home track and it seems that the molded brakes are rubbing the track. I appreciate all of the help
  8. C

Rivarossi 2-8-4 Berkshire

I recently purchased a Rivarossi Berkshire, but it seems as if the tender wheels may have been replaced with smaller wheel sets. What would the original scale wheel size have been? Scale 36, 33 or smaller? Thanks ahead of time for the help

Back